Commentary On Selected Stocks

Hibiscus - There have been people warning me not to recommend this counter when I did so at 70 sen, 80 sen ... I like their projects, but seriously, they have yet to strike oil. They went limit up yesterday briefly, I wash my hands clean from this counter. Some monies are not for us to make. The stock looks very cornered.


CanOne/Kian Joo - Transaction finally went through. Upside would be around RM2.50 at least. I got so many nasty emails asking me to shut up on CanOne, I refused to print them because it was personal and not looking at the facts of the matter. Kian Joo would also go up in tandem as the uncertainty to extracting synergies from both companies are now in play. Possibly Box Pak will be sold. Although I did not think it was prudent, apparently the grapevine is very certain that there will be a G.O. for Kian Joo, which should be at least RM2.40-2.60. You get things right, nobody says a thing, you get something wrong, they whack you as if you were managing their funds. Lighten up people, you follow at your peril. You don't like, don't read la, what is so difficult about that.


MAS - If you must trade, I think MAS is OK. Now that AirAsia has reached its limit on foreign funds shareholdings level, it can only go down not up. That being the case, MAS may have a bit of upside even though I don't really like MAS.


MBSB - It was a good run but the business model remains flawed. I would stay away from the stock above RM2.00.


NOTE: The above opinion is not an invitation to buy or sell. It serves as a blogging activity of my investing thoughts and ideas, this does not represent an investment advisory service as I charge no subscription or management fees (donations are welcomed though). The content on this site is provided as general information only and should not be taken as investment advice. All site content, shall not be construed as a recommendation to buy or sell any security or financial instrument. The ideas expressed are solely the opinions of the author. I may already have shares in the above mentioned stock/s. Any action that you take as a result of information, analysis, or commentary on this site is ultimately your responsibility. Consult your investment adviser before making any investment decisions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment